Our Core Services Include:
- Brokerage: We guarantee competent and attentive brokerage services, based on in-depth knowledge of the area's real estate markets and extensive experience in the realty business. We will help you find your property, whether you're looking to buy, sell or lease.
- Consulting: We understand the market in Holmes Beach, Bradenton and the Islands and can provide you with comprehensive consulting concerning any type of transaction
- Management Services: We will help you manage your property long after the lease has been signed.
- Financing: We can advise on various sources of funding and referrals to our trusted bank partners.
- Paperwork: We assume the detailed preparation and handling of paperwork, saving you time to focus on the essentials. Our in-depth knowledge of local zoning regulations, realty documentation and other details guarantees you the best deal.
Looking to Sell Your Property?
We will gladly assist you in selling your home, apartment or other property. We are always looking for freestanding single family houses, town houses, duplexes, apartments of all sizes, condominiums and land plots to offer to our eager customers.
With Simpson South Realty, LLC, you can count on:
- A competent and fair appraisal of property value
- A professional sales pitch & advertising campaign, including online portals, the local press and our own outlets
- Frequent showings of the property to potential buyers
Make an appointment with us today and we'll get you updated on everything you need to know to move ahead with your plans.
At Simpson South Realty, LLC we understand that changing homes is more than just a legal transaction. For that reason, we offer the following auxillary services to help in your decision.
- Pre-financing contact information
- Insurance contact information
- School enrollment contact information
- Pre-closing provisions for temporary accommodations
- Community contact information
- Moving company recommendations
- Move day check-lists
Want to Improve the "Curb Appeal" of Your Home?
Aroma plays a subtle but important role in a buyer's decision. Try baking a quick batch of cookies prior to a showing. Your home will smell sweet and be more enticing to buyers.
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows also helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about details on the inside.
Call us to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your "curb appeal."
Helpful Hints in Preparing for the Sale of Your Home
To facilitate the sales process, please consider the following information and documents pertaining to your real estate:
- Desired price
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions
- Detailed floor plan
- Information about included furnishings
- Documentation proving ownership
- Brief description of the property
Once you are ready to offer your property for sale, or if you are having trouble assembling the required documentation, please contact us, we're happy to assist you at every step of the process.